Many may know Linette from the #honestcraftroomies Periscope hops & our amazing quilting community. We're working on a big quilt "hug" for her, and we'd love your help! For more information about the project, please read here. To participate & create a block for the quilt, follow directions below...
"Love for Linette" Nine Patch
(9" finished block/9.5" unfinished block)
- Cut 8 monochromatic 3.5" squares (any color - brighter is better!)
- Cut 1 white or low volume 3.5" square
- Arrange in any order & piece squares with scant 1/4" seam
- Press seams open for longarming ease
- Mail blocks by 5/25/17 (comment below or email me for mailing address)
Thank you for joining in & helping to create with us!
Hi, I'm Sarah!
Welcome to Berry Barn Designs where I quilt, sew & design patterns as a busy milmompreneur. [more...]
Sign up for my monthly newsletter to receive news, tips & inspiration from around the creative community!
Copyright © Berry Barn Designs 2012-2017 All Rights Reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced without Berry Barn Design's express consent.
BBD logo design by